Saturday 12 October 2013

Salt & Pepper Squid to kick off, and Venison Sausages with prunes to finish off...October 2013

I love the days that Bob comes home with disparate packages from the cheaps counters for me to make dinner from..today we have a small pack of squid and half a dozen venison sausages...

So, to start Squid in Salt and Pepper coating, with a dip of mayonnaise and Total 0% yoghurt and lemon wedges to squeeze over.



Then finishing off with braised venison sausages with Californian prunes (a re-discovery that I should never have left in the past) and baby onions.


3 comments:

  1. Please may I have the recipe for the salt & pepper squid?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you certainly may! I will let you know here when it is up for you.

      Delete
    2. here you are!

      http://josordonislims.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/salt-and-pepper-squid-recipe-october.html

      Delete