Wednesday 18 September 2013

It's September, back to school and back to blogging...

Now I haven't totally lost it, I do remember that I don't have any children of school age.  But it is that time of year for all things to start again.

Including blogs.

So I hope you had a lovely summer of salads and picnics. Autumn has started and I am starting to cook properly again, rather than just assembling cold food, so will be kicking off my dinner diary again.

And whilst I write up my first dinner for Autumn, a reminder for you to visit my other blogs:

A Greedy Piglet -  the first blog that I wrote exclusively about food, and still the place  to go to for lengthier posts on experimental cooking and good recipes.

This has a little sister blog A Greedy Piglet - Just the Bare Minimum , short snippets, reviews and events and food festivals are all here.

Do have a little look around - they will be getting injections of new writing too, but in the meantime there is still lots of good stuff there. Let me know what you think, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment