Wednesday 28 November 2012

Yes, I have still been eating my dinner ....

Oh dear. I have had a little sabbatical from posting here. I just thought my dinners were getting rather boring and not interesting to anyone and perhaps it was time to stop this navel gazing...

But then I cheered up!  And if you look over at A Greedy Piglet, you will see that I have been baking lovely brioche type things, and this has made me feel much more in the mood to tell you about my daily boring old dinners again.

So I have made you a little gallery of recent dinners. Lots of roasts and some other bits. Let me know if you would like more info on anything. And don't forget, if you would like a detailed recipe over on A Greedy Piglet, do let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate you :)


Roast Pork Loin steak 


Herby Chicken Thighs



Roast Pork with lots of crackling....




Left over Herby Thighs and Roast Pork with roast onions





Pasta shells with fresh chopped tomatoes and Emmenthal cheese



Tuna and Egg salad with avocado




Braised shoulder of veal 




More Herby Chicken, with roast Mediterranean Veggies



Pasta shells with sautéed aubergines and crispy bacon



Just Bob's birthday dinner from Saturday to show you, and then we will be about up to date..except for Sunday which was just a sandwich, and Monday and Tuesday which were not photographed. Or I have lost the photos... 


No comments:

Post a Comment