Monday 18 June 2012

Sausages! and a special Pudding for @TotalGreek Yoghurt - Friday 15th June 2012

Bangers and mash! What's there not to like...


and as it was a nice simple dinner, we had a dessert for a change.  I had promised the Total Greek Yoghurt girls on Twitter @TotalGreek that I would put together a nice pudding for them.

As it happened the fridge just "happened" to get unplugged and I needed to use up some mascarpone that was a little too warm for my liking. And some strawberries the same. Total Yoghurt is so amazingly stable I had no qualms about it, but decided to use some of that as well. And I had a little bottle of Drambuie just sitting there. Oh, and I found a meringue nest left over from making Eton Mess..



So here you have a Drambuie Mascarpone & Greek Yoghurt Cream with Strawberries and Pistachios






No comments:

Post a Comment